Constructin Next to Paradigm Downtown?

fsubelch

Anyone know what the deal is with this place? I work downtown and I swear this building has been under construction for at least 2 years now. Seems that long at least. I was always hoping for a new resturant or sandwhich/Deli shop to come in. Anything for a new lunch spot downtown. Now I would just like to see the construction go away. It's really an eye sore for the downtown area.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree 100%. Some of my very early shots on here show this building under contruction. I think it takes away from the charm of the nice Adams Street / College Street vista. It seems recently they've just boarded the place up. Wasn't this once Gordo's?

There has been no activity regarding construction on this property in over a year. The only change made was to reconfigure the boards covering the front to move them back because they were in the way of the sidewalk.

I saw a few guys standing in front with some papers and pointing and discussing what sounded like development plans, but I did not have time to stop and inquire.

• 4 months later...

Archived