Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fsubelch

Best Pizza in town?

83 posts in this topic

Let's hear it guys, what is the best pizza in town?

I would have to go with Decent Pizza!

Decent pizza is pretty good. I also like the one near the TCBY on TN St., 3 Guys I think? Momo's is good if you love grease.

I'm w/you guys on the pizza! Monti I can tell you have the same taste in pie I do....thin and greasy

My favs.:

Decent

Momo's

3 Guys

and I'll add Bianca's

In the worst category I'll submit:

Hungry Howies (it is cheap though if you're on a college budget)

Barnabys

I'll have to say:

1. 3 Guys

2. Decent

I haven't had those others. But I've been wanting to try Broadway's in the Tallahassee Mall.

I like Decent Pizza but Mellow Mushroom has been growing on me (if it wasn't so expensive!).

I'm not very fond of MM. I experienced poor customer service and odd tasting pizza.

I'm not very fond of MM. I experienced poor customer service and odd tasting pizza.

I prefer Papa Johns to the other chains... except when its a Meat Lover's Pan Pizza from the Pizza Hut (without sausage)!

If anyone is in my neck of the woods, you have to try Brickyard Pizza. It's at the corner of Kerry Forest and Shamrock, between Ace Hardware and Circle K. It's overtaken Decent Pizza as my new favorite. Although the close proximity to my house could have alot to do with that. :thumbsup:

Well there not here any more but my favorite pizza of all time has to be Godfathers. I LOVE just about all there pizza's especially there Taco pizza.

I worked at two different MMs in Atlanta as a pizza cook. Unless the Tallahassee branch is really something special, there's nothing particularly different about their crust or sauce. The ones I worked at were incredibly lax about cleanliness and who they would hire to cook for them, but since they are franchised I wouldn't want to say the same about Tally's.

For what it's worth, Decent's my pizza of choice. The grub is good, they have Pabst on draft, and are within walking distance of my house.

I worked at two different MMs in Atlanta as a pizza cook. Unless the Tallahassee branch is really something special, there's nothing particularly different about their crust or sauce. The ones I worked at were incredibly lax about cleanliness and who they would hire to cook for them, but since they are franchised I wouldn't want to say the same about Tally's.

For what it's worth, Decent's my pizza of choice. The grub is good, they have Pabst on draft, and are within walking distance of my house.

It was the co-owner of Tally's MM while sitting at my table that told me that their sauce and crust were different, something about spring water I think. Anyway, he was probably just blowing smoke up my tuchus. :)

Decent is always my first choice too. I like the pizza and the vibe. We walk there too sometimes, so we must live near each other FF.

It was the co-owner of Tally's MM while sitting at my table that told me that their sauce and crust were different, something about spring water I think. Anyway, he was probably just blowing smoke up my tuchus. :)

Decent is always my first choice too. I like the pizza and the vibe. We walk there too sometimes, so we must live near each other FF.

If anyone is in my neck of the woods, you have to try Brickyard Pizza. It's at the corner of Kerry Forest and Shamrock, between Ace Hardware and Circle K. It's overtaken Decent Pizza as my new favorite. Although the close proximity to my house could have alot to do with that. :thumbsup:

What about the Place in the Tallahassee Mall right outside AMC? Is their pizza any good?

What about the Place in the Tallahassee Mall right outside AMC? Is their pizza any good?

Decent Pizza for their vibe alone makes it my favorite pizza place in town. It helps that I like their pizza too...

Paulina's Pizza at the Publix shopping center on Mahan just before I-10 I thought was pretty good.

Broadway's pizza always looks and smells wonderful but we had it this past weekend and it was probably the most bland pizza I've ever tasted. I've had their calzones in the past and they've always been good, perhaps it was just an off-night?

I have never tried Decent Pizza. My list is as follows.

1. MoMo's

2. Itza Pizza

3. Mellow Mushroom

I have become a fan of Brickyard. The pizza is very good, but I really like their calzones.

Hungry Howie's all the way!!!!!! Momo's is ok. 3 guys New York or whatever you call em is crap! :sick: Never been to Mellow Mushroom; but I heard nothing but good things from there.

I love the calzones from Itza Pizza. # Guys was good a long time ago but has went down hill.