Best Pizza in town?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm w/you guys on the pizza! Monti I can tell you have the same taste in pie I do....thin and greasy

My favs.:

Decent

Momo's

3 Guys

and I'll add Bianca's

In the worst category I'll submit:

Hungry Howies (it is cheap though if you're on a college budget)

Barnabys

If anyone is in my neck of the woods, you have to try Brickyard Pizza. It's at the corner of Kerry Forest and Shamrock, between Ace Hardware and Circle K. It's overtaken Decent Pizza as my new favorite. Although the close proximity to my house could have alot to do with that. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I worked at two different MMs in Atlanta as a pizza cook. Unless the Tallahassee branch is really something special, there's nothing particularly different about their crust or sauce. The ones I worked at were incredibly lax about cleanliness and who they would hire to cook for them, but since they are franchised I wouldn't want to say the same about Tally's.

For what it's worth, Decent's my pizza of choice. The grub is good, they have Pabst on draft, and are within walking distance of my house.

I worked at two different MMs in Atlanta as a pizza cook. Unless the Tallahassee branch is really something special, there's nothing particularly different about their crust or sauce. The ones I worked at were incredibly lax about cleanliness and who they would hire to cook for them, but since they are franchised I wouldn't want to say the same about Tally's.

For what it's worth, Decent's my pizza of choice. The grub is good, they have Pabst on draft, and are within walking distance of my house.

It was the co-owner of Tally's MM while sitting at my table that told me that their sauce and crust were different, something about spring water I think. Anyway, he was probably just blowing smoke up my tuchus. :)

Decent is always my first choice too. I like the pizza and the vibe. We walk there too sometimes, so we must live near each other FF.

It was the co-owner of Tally's MM while sitting at my table that told me that their sauce and crust were different, something about spring water I think. Anyway, he was probably just blowing smoke up my tuchus. :)

Decent is always my first choice too. I like the pizza and the vibe. We walk there too sometimes, so we must live near each other FF.

Archived