Some Nice Apartments in the Springfield/Alexandria area?

tekk2k

Some Nice Apartments in the Springfield/Alexandria area? Um movin up from Hampton Roads in August, and I just wanted to get your opinions on some nice apts. and neighborhoods in the area.

P.S. - or maybe if you could recommend some bad apt complexes and neighborhoods to keep away from.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been years since I lived in the DC suburbs. I lived for a brief period at a complex out in "Condo Valley" i..e the Landmark area near Van Dorn Street. Now that the Metro station is there. the accessibility issues may have improved, but it was miserable to live there without a car. I honestly don't know a thing about Springfield. If I had my choice, I would choose to live in Old Town Alexandria. Unfortunately, this could be expensive. I think there are a lot of new apartment/condo complexes which have been built since I moved away. I think that there are a lot of nice, new places near Pentagon City. This also has a Metro stop.

Archived