Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironchapman

New World of Coke Opening!

8 posts in this topic

So, anyone else looking forward to the opening of the new World of Coke Museum? They say it will open this Thursday.

Atlanta Preps for New World of Coca-Cola

At the new World of Coca-Cola, Joan Crawford and Clark Gable greet visitors from a 74-year-old advertisement while in other parts of the museum a 3-D movie ride takes audiences on a journey to find the secret recipe of one of the world's most popular beverages and a nearby bottling line fills keepsake bottles before visitors' eyes.

Set to open Thursday, the nearly $100 million museum is the latest attraction in the tourism and development boom of Georgia's capital city.

I plan on attending as well. What I will probably do is make a day of it and visit the Aquarium and the Children's Museum for the millionth time. My children can't get enough of it. I know they will love the new WOC.

I think it is great IC. This is the most recognized symbol in the world. The second is the olympic rings. Our city has a deep relationship with the Coca- Cola Company and yes, the museum will tell the whole story, and we will get to sample even more drinks from around the world, just as the former museum had.

Does anyone know if they'll leave the revolving Coke sign at the old WOC?

Does anyone know if they'll leave the revolving Coke sign at the old WOC?

^ Well I know there's two. One is on Peachtree and the other is on the grounds of the acutal WOC museum. The one I am speaking of is the one that is on Peachtree.

^ Well I know there's two. One is on Peachtree and the other is on the grounds of the acutal WOC museum. The one I am speaking of is the one that is on Peachtree.

The outside is beautiful, but seeing the inside, that will be the million dollar question, or should I say mult-million dollar!