Hockey in Nashville kaput

beerbeer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa there buddy. the team was sold, not moved. there might be a suprise waiting around the corner. remember, the arena just got a new naming sponsor and it's also getting a new video board. i think something is up. and it's not a move. also, this guy can afford to lose a little money on a toy, while craig could not. not to say this new owner is in it to lose money, but he can at least afford some rough seasons. i think people are just wanting to see nashville fail at hockey because it's not a traditional market.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, and I know there is still a lot of uncertainty in the air about all of this. But facts are facts, and the Nashville area has struggled to support a team that has enjoyed a small amount of success.....

Plus it is pretty obvious that Mr. Blackberry wants to move a team, this was the big reason things didn't work out in Pittsburgh. I would guess that he isn't going to go from having that be a deal-breaking issue one day, to suddenly falling in love with the Nashville Market the next.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, and I know there is still a lot of uncertainty in the air about all of this. But facts are facts, and the Nashville area has struggled to support a team that has enjoyed a small amount of success.....

Plus it is pretty obvious that Mr. Blackberry wants to move a team, this was the big reason things didn't work out in Pittsburgh. I would guess that he isn't going to go from having that be a deal-breaking issue one day, to suddenly falling in love with the Nashville Market the next.

oh i never said it was certain that it was staying. i just said that if nashville really wants it's hockey to stay, it'll make it stay. it's a shame not everybody is a big fan of hockey :( the fans wouldn't have to worry if they would have a team next season.

Archived