Jobs for Minors

I was just wondering does anyone have any good suggestions on where to find a job that doesn't require you to be 18. If anyone can tell me anything, that would be very great. I know there are fast food restaurants, but I'm not very fond of that category.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just wondering does anyone have any good suggestions on where to find a job that doesn't require you to be 18. If anyone can tell me anything, that would be very great. I know there are fast food restaurants, but I'm not very fond of that category.

I worked at a fireworks stand during the summer starting when I was 14 and by the time I was 16 I was managing one. I know that it is just a summer job, but it made me pretty good money. Then I started working at the Razorback 6 theater when I was 17, it was an easy and usually fun job. I quickly moved up to management by the time I was 18. The pay is not good but you get to watch alot of free movies.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I didn't know you could be a minor and work at a bank. I thought you had to 18. I tried to apply at the Borders Bookstore yesterday, but whatta ya know, you have to be 18. I'm just pretty tired of trying to go find jobs and being turned down because I'm not 18 yet. What bummer.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I didn't know you could be a minor and work at a bank. I thought you had to 18. I tried to apply at the Borders Bookstore yesterday, but whatta ya know, you have to be 18. I'm just pretty tired of trying to go find jobs and being turned down because I'm not 18 yet. What bummer.

Archived