The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

So obviously I was unable to make it. Was stuck out in Hillsboro sans automobile (my sister was using mine to get to the steeplechase). I was going to just take a bus over, but I realized that they only run once an hour down 21st/Hillsboro Pike on Saturdays, and the only change I would get for the $20 bill in my pocket was an MTA card, which I would never use since I don't live in the area...

Wow, once an hour at peek hours on a weekend day down one of the cities most vibrant and busy corridors...no wonder nobody rides the bus in Nashville!

Also a good reason to put up (more) ticket machines and for the smartphone app!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah once again I will be unavailable. This time, on Dale Hollow Lake. Sorry to disappoint guys. Maybe a couple of us can do another run around and update in the next week or two.

That brings back memories...me and my family always used to go house boating out on Dale Hollow every summer when I was a kid. Have fun!

I keep promising that I'll make a forum meet, but I doubt I'll make this one. In the past few weeks I've been in a wedding, funeral in St. Louis, and to see my sick cousin in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...I need a break. If I drive one more mile I think I'll pass out. (I sound old, but I'm only in my early 20's. Lol)

However, I'll be helping a friend move from Nashville to Memphis in a few weeks. If anyone would like to meet up and chat and grab a beer or lunch I'm down.

Edited by arkitekte

I keep promising that I'll make a forum meet, but I doubt I'll make this one. In the past few weeks I've been in a wedding, funeral in St. Louis, and to see my sick cousin in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...I need a break. If I drive one more mile I think I'll pass out. (I sound old, but I'm only in my early 20's. Lol)

However, I'll be helping a friend move from Nashville to Memphis in a few weeks. If anyone would like to meet up and chat and grab a beer or lunch I'm down.

Yeah hit me up if you get the time. PM me and I will give you my details.

• 3 weeks later...