The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

Guest 5th & Main Urbanite

I have a 4 day weekend form work, so the JUly 4th weekend is find, or the next is okay to. I am flexible, however would hate to have a meet without Ron our Dear Leader. (Don't they call the President of North Korea Dear Leader?)

Edited by 5th & Main Urbanite

I have a 4 day weekend form work, so the JUly 4th weekend is find, or the next is okay toto. I am flexible, however would hate to have a meet without Ron our Dear Leader. (Don't they call the President of North Korea Dear Leader?)

With that being said you all need to worship me and offer gifts to your Dear Leader. Maybe a visit from Kobe Bryant would be in order as well.

Also, where is our other Dear Leader Tim May????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

Do many of you guys have a Twitter account or use it? I think it would be cool if one of the active members would make an account for the website. I can not log onto here as often as I would like so I thought a twitter account would be a great way to post up-to-date news/info. Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who wants to meet anyway, contact myself or William and we can have a "mini" meet this weekend. WW and I plan on getting together anyway.

With that being said you all need to worship me and offer gifts to your Dear Leader. Maybe a visit from Kobe Bryant would be in order as well.

Also, where is our other Dear Leader Tim May????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HERE!

Just busy with life :(

Lurking, but not posting as much :(

Unofficial meet tomorrow at Bond Coffee in The Gulch at 10:00am. So far its Me, WW, Daniel, Todd, and Kevin. Feel free to come. Ron is out of town. We can still meet the following  week if we wish.

Just to be clear: 

We are still planning on meeting at Provence at the DT library at 10:00 on Saturday, July 13th, correct?  Looks like we will have lots to discuss! 

Still planning on a meet this weekend at Provence. I will try and post pixs of Chicago when I am up to it. Not feeling the greatest right now.

Yes, it was an enjoyable meet.  WW, Bob (LATN) and myself took a walk after the meet. Bob and I ended up walking up to the courthouse square area. Glad to have Bob back in the fold. Now if we could only get The Fieldmarshalldj back in the fold with us!