The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Kettle patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

sorry to be so late to the mexican food discussion, but there's a place waaaay down south on nolensville called "fogatas" that's utterly incredible. one of the mexican women i work with hipped me to it and i'm eternally grateful to her.

Edited by e-dub

Anyone up for a mini meet for lunch/coffee/beer on 16 May? I'll be flying in from DC that morning, so I'd love to meet up with some of you guys and do a walk around and take a few pics of town.

I should be available. Just send me a message on this board with details and I will get back to you. I could give you the grand tour if you wanted as well. I know every project in town.

Strong meeting today. we had 13 in attendance.

Thanks to all that came and especially to Tony and Marshall for making it out I think for the first time, however I think Marshall may have been with us once before. We have eyes in all parts of town. Keep up the great work

I should be available. Just send me a message on this board with details and I will get back to you. I could give you the grand tour if you wanted as well. I know every project in town.

Sounds great.  Haven't been able to get into town nearly as much as I wanted over the last year or so, I have a feeling I'll be rather shocked (in a good way) when I get to actually looking for the developments!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to get ideas here. Next month's forum meet falls on the 7th of June, right in the middle of CMA Music Fest. Parking will be at a premium and hard to find.

The Question is, move or postpone? I am in favor of moving to Edgehill Cafe for this meeting only. This is on Villa Place just off Music Row.

http://www.edgehillcafe.com/

We could do a walk afterward, as there is a lot getting ready to happen in this area.

Just wanted to get ideas here. Next month's forum meet falls on the 7th of June, right in the middle of CMA Music Fest. Parking will be at a premium and hard to find.

The Question is, move or postpone? I am in favor of moving to Edgehill Cafe for this meeting only. This is on Villa Place just off Music Row.

http://www.edgehillcafe.com/

We could do a walk afterward, as there is a lot getting ready to happen in this area.

I am very much down with this.

I say the above and suddenly recall I will be in Memphis. You guys can hash it out.

Never been to Edgehill Café, but it's only just over 3 miles from me (my citybus passes it everyday).  Is that place likely to accommodate a sizable clan, like that turnout which was mentioned at the May meet?  I've laid under a rock since March.   If it's "that" popular on Saturday, as what the swarms about that complex make it appear to be, then might it be a bit crowded to able to get a mess of seats together at 10? (again, never checked it out)

-=rr=-

You're coming to my neighborhood!  I wish I could attend, but I'm working at 6AM that day. Edgehill Cafe is a really great locale. It's pretty busy, so make sure you get seats early toward the back.  Also, for the frugal attendees, if you order your coffee before 9AM it's half off.  If you're going to eat something I would HIGHLY recommend their grits, especially "The Lovely."