The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

Again we are coming up to the first Saturday of the month and will be meeting again at Casablanca in the Gulch. I will get there early as always and we sort of start @ 10:00 am. Looking forward to seeing the regulars and hopfully a few new faces.

I might be one of those new faces. I have no idea who any of you are and if WW pops up, I think I can recognize him. So look for the young lost looking kid and come steer me to the right place....

• 4 weeks later...

Again we are coming up to the first Saturday of the month and will be meeting again at Casablanca in the Gulch. I will get there early as always and we sort of start @ 10:00 am. Looking forward to seeing the regulars and hopfully a few new faces. Everyone is welcome to come even if you are not a member of the forum.

Thanks for the good turn out today guys and thanks to first time attendee Duane. Looking forward to next time.

Had 9 crazy built environment geeks this morning. Always looking for more to show up.

It was nice to meet others who share my passion for the urban environment! Thanks for the welcome. As I get to know this city I hope to contribute more to the discourse here.

Duane

Hi, This is Todd and we met at the forum meet-up. Though you are relatively new to Nashville you were definitely very knowledgable about our great city.

I was thinking that since we are the only two in the group with children feel free ask me any questions regarding schools, family or children activities or even great dating spots for you and the wife.

Talk soon,

- Todd

• 3 weeks later...

An early reminder that this Saturday is the monthly gathering of amazing minds at Casablanca and everyone is invited to attend. Again at 10 am. Looking forward to seeing all of the older faces plus the newer ones as well as any brand new comers to the forum meet. Again, you do not have to be a member of the Urban Planet forum to attend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I think we will all be getting together week after next because our old friend Skyscrapergeek will be in town. Right now is tentative for the 18th at 10 am.

I will confrim once I get witth the geek.

Really missed you yesterday, Duane. Had some lively discussions we could never have on the board.

John, William, Shelby, Todd, Daniel, Dane and Myself were there.

What happened to Poducer 2??????

Just wanted to give evryone a heads up that Stephan (skyscrapergeek) will be in town this weekend and we are going to get together @ 10 am @ Casablanca. Hopefully his wife Alana will be there as well.

Everyone is welcome to join us.

Stephan moved to Florida a while back and this is the first time we have seem him since he moved.