The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

Remember people, our meetings are open to all. Don't think you have to RSVP here to show up. I know it's been reiterated time and time again in this thread, but come one come all, non-posters are welcome as well.

As of right now I am 75% sure I can make it.

EDIT: I will be there.

Edited by dmillsphoto

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be in Tennessee at the end of this week! Anyone in Knoxville interested in grabbing coffee or a beer on Thursday or Friday? Unfortunately I'm not going to have a chance to meet up in Nashville, only going to be in that part of the state for a couple of days and will be spending time with the family while there.

Cool, sounds good, going to be probably doing some photography around town on Friday with an old college buddy of mine during the day so I imagine I'll be downtown quite a bit. Beer at the Preservation Pub that afternoon?

That works for me. Don't really have a schedule because I am cheap labor graduate student. I'll need a break since I am busting hard on a couple of research projects!! My advisor is breathing down my neck, and he's in France at the moment!!

Just let me know what time. I don't really care unless I am breaking a rule or something (which I should probably know) but you guys seem trustworthy... :ph34r: . Cell number is 812-531-9006 if you want to send a text.

Hey Guys,

Forum meet is next Saturday November 2nd. 10 AM @ Casablanca in the Gulch. I will be there for sure unless I am sick or dead. It looks as if we have lots to discuss with all that is happening around town and even the outlying areas. I welcome all forum members and those lurkers out there that have not signed up for Urban Planet. We do not discriminate. Maybe we can arrange a walk around downtown or midtown afterwards if anyone is interested. So bring your cameras just in case.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.