The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Kettle patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

By the way, there are no initiation rituals or anything, so feel free to go ahead and jump into any topic or discussion you would like. No question is stupid, so don't hesitate to ask. Most folks here are very friendly, though we all have our disagreements from time to time.

animal_house_760.jpg

Whaddya mean no initiation ? Don't I get to spank the n00b this time ? :D

• Like 1

If I had known I may have been able to make plans but going to be working all except Christmas Day.

We may also have a guest at the next forum meet. Stayed tuned. All I can say is that it has to do with one of the major projects proposed and no it is not TG. William is trying to arrange and I will post as soon as I know for sure.

Sorry, guys.  I had little to no internet connection at my parents' house.  Ended up being busy (aka lazy in this case) too.  Maybe soon.  I will be moving back to the middle TN area around the middle of January.  I'll be moving, at this time, to Winchester, TN to be closer to school.  So I could make the February meeting if everything goes smoothly.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="UTgrad09" data-cid="1249311" data-time="1356645330"><p>

Nice meeting with you, Nashvillain. I haven't done a walk like that in quite a while. I think it froze my brain, though. The restaurant I was trying to think of was Zola. The chef from Zola started Etch (in the base of Encore).<br />

<br />

<a href='http://etchrestaurant.com/'>http://etchrestaurant.com/</a></p></blockquote>

It was nice meeting you too and a nice walk on a cold day. Good luck in the new year. That goes for everyone else on the forum as well.