The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

Saturday is the first Saturday of the month which cam only mean one thing, Forum Meet. Looking forward to seeing all there at Casablanca @ 10 AM.

Casablanca is in the first floor of the Icon in the Gulch.

Just give me a heads up if you are going to be there if you can.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Remember, you do not have to be a member of the forum to attend. It is open to everyone and anyone that wants to attend.

And yet again, I'm a week off! Sitting in the airport now waiting for the flight back to Phila. Sorry I wasn't able to get together with any of you guys while I was home this time, booked full of family stuff for Thanksgiving (that, and I spent most of the time here an hour west of the city...oh well). Hopefully next time!

Great meet up yesterday with two newbys there. William and I are working on gettign some guest at some of our future meets. Going to try adn get a major developer or person of interest about every quarter.

As for that picture Shelby, maybe we can get James to loan us the picture to duplicate. Me or William can check next time we are there.

Great turn out guys and we were missing several.

BTW, great to have Hankster back with us.

Got to run. going to the WHO concert.

Post up when you're here, I'm sure one or two of us would happily meet up on a whim.

Good to meet the lurkers, and I hope to see you there in the future both here and at the meets.

Sorry I had to dip out early, but 120+ beers available to taste was too good to pass up.

.dm

Edited by dmillsphoto

BTW, great to have Hankster back with us.

It was great to be with all the guys again after such a long absence. I'm looking forward to getting active again on UP. Thanks, Ron so much for showing me around town on Saturday. I lost count on how many projects we looked at. It's truly exciting to see all the great developments going on, and I must say that most are truly great additions to the city.

It was great to be with all the guys again after such a long absence. I'm looking forward to getting active again on UP. Thanks, Ron so much for showing me around town on Saturday. I lost count on how many projects we looked at. It's truly exciting to see all the great developments going on, and I must say that most are truly great additions to the city.

Hank,

Great to see you. Hope to get you back soon.

WW

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I was referred by UTGrad09 (whom I don't know personally, but from another Nashville area forum). 

I'll be moving to Nashville (currently living near Chattanooga) in a few weeks and am just interested to learn more and get more acquainted with the city. I was born near San Francisco and have lived in several other places around the States, but I start a new job in Nashville, in January,

Edited by Beat02
  • Like 3

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I was referred by UTGrad09 (whom I don't know personally, but from another Nashville area forum). 

I'll be moving to Nashville (currently living near Chattanooga) in a few weeks and am just interested to learn more and get more acquainted with the city. I was born near San Francisco and have lived in several other places around the States, but I start a new job in Nashville, in January,

Awesome!  Welcome, it will be great to have your perspective!!  This is the best forum I've found for Nashville development and for Nashville in general.  We have some great posters here, some with great inside info.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

By the way, there are no initiation rituals or anything, so feel free to go ahead and jump into any topic or discussion you would like. No question is stupid, so don't hesitate to ask. Most folks here are very friendly, though we all have our disagreements from time to time.

• Like 1