slyder1

Ozarks Coffee House

40 posts in this topic

Post anything you want... this is a topic for miscellaneous and anything else you feel like saying.

HAVE FUN! :D

Howdy!

I want to show something amazing in myspace.com that about Springfield, MO... everything in Springfield, really.

Springfield, Missouri

http://www.myspace.com/springfieldmo

Downtown Sprinfield

http://www.myspace.com/downtownspringfield

Springfield Forum

http://www.myspace.com/springfieldforum

Commerical Street

http://www.myspace.com/commercialstreet

There are so much more myspaces, you can look up in Springfield, MO myspace's friends list, TON. Trust me.

We can bring this Urbanplanet.org community to Southern Missouri, by tell them to join us and be chatty!

So I've been thinking about how Springfield could do a brand new large music venue since we lost the Rockwell. <_< I don't know if any of you knew but the Rockwell was a top 100 music venue in the country! I think if we had something along the lines of the 'House of Blues'. We could call it "Blues House of the Ozarks." I think that would be awesome. What do you guys think?

So I've been thinking about how Springfield could do a brand new large music venue since we lost the Rockwell. <_< I don't know if any of you knew but the Rockwell was a top 100 music venue in the country! I think if we had something along the lines of the 'House of Blues'. We could call it "Blues House of the Ozarks." I think that would be awesome. What do you guys think?

I just wanted to comment that it is nice to see so many people that are concerned and involved with the development of their community. Some other cities (St. Louis, KC) havent had posts in months

I just wanted to comment that it is nice to see so many people that are concerned and involved with the development of their community. Some other cities (St. Louis, KC) havent had posts in months
Edited by Gary_Kreie

I don't know if you guys know about Incredible Pizza Company, they're booming! Expanding to Mexico and China! It's unbelievable! Our Springfield's Incredible Pizza Company were first, and Headquarter on by Republic Road. I remember that place used to be Hastle (not sure about spelling), video rents, books, music store like that. As beginning of Incredible Pizza Company brought that place into fantastic place, and brought two places in OK. It's hard to believe! I drove to Fort Worth, Texas for visiting my families... few days, I drove way to Dallas.... suddenly I saw Incredible Pizza Company there by highway!!! I was shocked. Six years!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!

I don't know if you guys know about Incredible Pizza Company, they're booming! Expanding to Mexico and China! It's unbelievable! Our Springfield's Incredible Pizza Company were first, and Headquarter on by Republic Road. I remember that place used to be Hastle (not sure about spelling), video rents, books, music store like that. As beginning of Incredible Pizza Company brought that place into fantastic place, and brought two places in OK. It's hard to believe! I drove to Fort Worth, Texas for visiting my families... few days, I drove way to Dallas.... suddenly I saw Incredible Pizza Company there by highway!!! I was shocked. Six years!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!

hmmmm... hate coffee, love cappuccino!

Hey guys, What do you think about the idea of a roundabout on the square. It would open up more sidewalk space and still have alot of room in the middle for a big fountain, sculptures... What do ya think?

Hey guys, What do you think about the idea of a roundabout on the square. It would open up more sidewalk space and still have alot of room in the middle for a big fountain, sculptures... What do ya think?

Edited by Pyaxi

slyder1, I saw a couple of pictures from your photobucket album... :huh: pulling a girl's hair? :lol: LOL

Edited by Pyaxi

I LOVE the new roundabout in Branson, lets do it!roundabout.jpg

Edited by MSUBear42

I LOVE the new roundabout in Branson, lets do it!roundabout.jpg
Edited by Pyaxi

Make sure you all vote for the Simpsons movie premiere to be in Springfield @ www.usatoday.com/life/movies/simpsons-contest.htm

Make sure you all vote for the Simpsons movie premiere to be in Springfield @ www.usatoday.com/life/movies/simpsons-contest.htm

I went to the I Love America celebration last night and I have to say that it is pretty cool when you have 25% of an entire metro area show up to an event.

I went to the I Love America celebration last night and I have to say that it is pretty cool when you have 25% of an entire metro area show up to an event.