NFL Talk

NCB

I think Dallas is the team to beat in the NFC right now. The Bears, Saints, Eagles, Giants and many others are looking very blah this year. I am very interested to see what happens in the Bears-Lions game in Detroit this weekend. Da Bears will need a win badly and the Lions will be looking to rebound from the complete a$-kicking they received in Philly. If Lions RB Jones and WR Calvin Johnson can play, they might win. In the AFC, the Colts and Pats are looking really, really good this year, no surprises there.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Adrian Peterson is freakish! A threat to score everytime he touches the ball.

How about Wes Welker! I figured he would be more than just a special teams player; making a seroius impact w/ Moss and Stallworth!! He's been an underdog since coming out of H.S. From a "walk-on" in college/to breaking all-time records in the return game! And from a undrafted free-agent in the NFL..... to this!!!!

Great game between the Patriots/Cowboys! Definetly living up to the hype!!!

Adrian Peterson is freakish! A threat to score everytime he touches the ball.

How about Wes Welker! I figured he would be more than just a special teams player; making a seroius impact w/ Moss and Stallworth!! He's been an underdog since coming out of H.S. From a "walk-on" in college/to breaking all-time records in the return game! And from a undrafted free-agent in the NFL..... to this!!!!

Great game between the Patriots/Cowboys! Definetly living up to the hype!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Southron, you can flip a coin.

How about Bret Favre and the 10-1 Packers?? They have really been the suprise team this season! They are fun to watch; at age 38 Favre is having his best season; he's on fire! 7-300+ passing games so far!!!

Next week the Packers face the 10-1 Cowboys! Should be a good game. I give the Cowboys the edge with CB-Woodson and DE-KJB being questionable with injuries today vs. Lions. Woodson would match up with Terrel Owens; that won't be easy with two good ankles.

Of course the Patriots at 10-0 are dominating as any team I have ever seen. They probably keep the AFC rolling with another consecutive Super Bowl victory; but who knows??

Dallas laid the smackdown on Green Bay, now they're the top dog in the NFC East. Right now, nobody can stop Dallas. If we face New England they'll get it too. Sean Taylor has made his share of mistakes and from what I heard of him, he's made amends. Sad to say some jealous beotchs decided to take him out. People can't stand others doing better than them so they decide to end his life. I hope the clown(s) responsible for this are found and brought to justice. Florida has that 10-20-Life law so you know if the criminal gets caught, he's going away for life.

Now I'm not really a Patriots fan, but man oh man is their offense ever good. Second half against the Steelers yesterday, it looked like they were playing against a junior college team. They could do whatever they wanted.

And Dallas pulled out an ugly win, and in the process ripped the hearts out of the 6 or 7 Lions fans left in the state.