Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adelosky

Piedmont Park Conservancy Benefit Concert

13 posts in this topic

Not sure how long it's been announced, but this is a HUGE event to benefit the park expansion. They are expecting over 50,000 people to be there (I know I will be) and that doesn't sound like an odd number as much as people travel to see Dave. This is a big deal for Midtown and the surrounding hotels and restaurants. People will travel in to make a weekend out of it.

http://www.piedmontpark.org/do/concert.html

Not sure how long it's been announced, but this is a HUGE event to benefit the park expansion. They are expecting over 50,000 people to be there (I know I will be) and that doesn't sound like an odd number as much as people travel to see Dave. This is a big deal for Midtown and the surrounding hotels and restaurants. People will travel in to make a weekend out of it.

http://www.piedmontpark.org/do/concert.html

I'll have to look into this and see if I would be interested in going. Sounds like fun.

Bought my 5 VIP tickets this morning!!!

I'll be sure to snag some nice pix of 1010, Viewpoint, Onyx, and Mezzo! They all should be creeping above the trees by September.

Alright, Dave Matthews and the second greatest rock band ever from Georgia!!! Now that's a show. I'll be there!!! :shades:

Alright, Dave Matthews and the second greatest rock band ever from Georgia!!! Now that's a show. I'll be there!!! :shades:

#1 is Mastadon ;)

But just make sure Dave Matthews doesn't dump the RV refuse into Clear Creek!

I'll be sure to snag some nice pix of 1010, Viewpoint, Onyx, and Mezzo! They all should be creeping above the trees by September.