Golf

TONYCLT

Here are some aerials of Chambers Bay from 2005 right before construction

Looking west over South Puget Sound toward the Olympic Mountains:

WASMh050525D_007.jpg

Looking east, Mt. Rainier & Mt. Adams in distance, Ft. Lewis and McChord Air Force Base also visible:

WASMh050525D_002.jpg

Looking north towards the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Tacoma is below 'Inc.'. Seattle in distance just below the larger mountain, which is Mt. Baker. Glacier Peak is the other prominent visible mountain:

WASMh050525D_004.jpg

• 1 month later...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it seems like forever, but sergio garcia wins at the TPC. He seemed very promising when he was younger and hasn't done much. He is still only 28, so he has time to flourish still.

Sergio is at the very beginning of peak age for most golfers. He will not be another Tiger like the media tried to make him out to be, but he could become one of the top golfers week to week.

Sergio is at the very beginning of peak age for most golfers. He will not be another Tiger like the media tried to make him out to be, but he could become one of the top golfers week to week.

I hope so, for the sake of golf. While I love seeing Tiger win, it is much more exciting when he is going against a Mickelson, or Vijay or has a close finish. If the sparks Sergio and he can be in one of the last groups week in and week out I would love that for golf.

I hope so, for the sake of golf. While I love seeing Tiger win, it is much more exciting when he is going against a Mickelson, or Vijay or has a close finish. If the sparks Sergio and he can be in one of the last groups week in and week out I would love that for golf.

I agree. It's much more exciting to watch Tiger work for a win against another top player than to coast to an 8 stroke victory.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Golf is a sport in which a player, using many types of clubs including a driver, a putter, and irons, hits a ball into each hole on a golf course in the lowest possible number of strokes. Golf is one of the few ball games that does not use a standardized playing area; rather, the game is played on golf "courses", each one of which has a unique design and typically consists of either 9 or 18 holes.

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

• 3 years later...