Roof Top Terraces

cyrusuncc

I'm trying to find a sizable roof top terrace that is either in Uptown, or around it with a good view of the skyline. I'm looking to have a reception. Anyone know of Condos, Apartments, Restaurants, etc.. that would have a terrace that could accommodate 30-50 people? Let me know, even if its "private" that requires someone to be a resident to use/reserve it.

Thanks!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roof of the Holiday Inn (I think that is the name of it), the hotel across the street from the back side of the Hearst Tower, is one to consider if you don't mind there being a pool there. It has some nice views of downtown given its location. My guess is the hotel would let you hold a private party there.

Marriott on 3rd is often used for such, Mint is booked tight so you have to really plan ahead, The convention center has an outside area with skyline surroundings but Nascar Museum is under construction behind it.

Actually, it's 800 West Hill and the building is called Cedar Hill. I'm not sure if this passes moderation, but I can tell you all about that building since I've been involved with it.

I'm a new participant, but I've been lurking for quite a while. Have enjoyed reading all the posts about my home town.

Archived