Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyrusuncc

Roof Top Terraces

16 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find a sizable roof top terrace that is either in Uptown, or around it with a good view of the skyline. I'm looking to have a reception. Anyone know of Condos, Apartments, Restaurants, etc.. that would have a terrace that could accommodate 30-50 people? Let me know, even if its "private" that requires someone to be a resident to use/reserve it.

Thanks!

It doesn't have to be a roof top terrace, but if its an open space that has a nice view :)

The Mint Museum of C&D has a rooftop terrace that's regularly used for functions, but I'm not sure what would be involved in using it for a private event. Probably worth a call, though.

715 N Church has a pretty good view.

The roof of the Holiday Inn (I think that is the name of it), the hotel across the street from the back side of the Hearst Tower, is one to consider if you don't mind there being a pool there. It has some nice views of downtown given its location. My guess is the hotel would let you hold a private party there.

The Mint Museum of C&D has a rooftop terrace that's regularly used for functions, but I'm not sure what would be involved in using it for a private event. Probably worth a call, though.

Cotton Mills.... If you have a resident pay for it, cost is $50.

Marriott on 3rd is often used for such, Mint is booked tight so you have to really plan ahead, The convention center has an outside area with skyline surroundings but Nascar Museum is under construction behind it.

I believe that is on the 600 block of S. Cedar Street between West 1st Street and West Hill Street.

I believe that is on the 600 block of S. Cedar Street between West 1st Street and West Hill Street.

Actually, it's 800 West Hill and the building is called Cedar Hill. I'm not sure if this passes moderation, but I can tell you all about that building since I've been involved with it.

I'm a new participant, but I've been lurking for quite a while. Have enjoyed reading all the posts about my home town.

I'd love to hear all you have to say about it and also some contact information for the building's management!

Thanks!