1. 1. What do you think?

• "By the Light of the Moon" - Nomanizan
    • "Arena and Towers at Nightfall" - revitalize
    • "Stop Light Skyline" - cltheel.sdl
    • "Light It Up" - Mobuchu
    • "Nighttime Cruising" - Nomanizan
    • "Three Sentinels" - cltheel.sdl
    • "Midnight Blues" - Mobuchu

Since I only had 7 entries for this photo contest, I figured that it wouldn't make since to have a preliminary poll, as there are usually only 5 entries in the final poll. I hope this doesn't bother anyone.

That being said, here are the entries for the best night skyline shot.

PS: Could the moderator please close this poll on June 10th at 11:59 PM? Thanks.

Entries:

"By the Light of the Moon" - Nomanizan

Moonoverboawtmk.jpg

"Arena and Towers at Nightfall" - revitalize

365444689_83895e3bb7_o.jpg

"Stop Light Skyline" - cltheel.sdl

DSCF1687.jpg

"Light It Up" - Mobuchu

75345023.jpg

"Nighttime Cruising" - Nomanizan

Charlotte1wtmk.jpg

"Three Sentinels" - cltheel.sdl

DSCF1685.jpg

"Midnight Blues" - Mobuchu

75041798.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see no one has voted for my entries... :(

That's ok, I realize that mine aren't of the same quality as the others, probably why I didn't vote for myself. :P

I personally like "Light it up" the best, as I think it presents the most color and vibrancy of all the entries.

Thanks to all participants!

525/OldOdell will not block Vue from that angle, I'm pretty sure, and even if it did partially, Vue would be much taller. The Wachovia First Street tower will also jut out in a great location on this skyline. I can't wait to see this angle in a couple years.

I'm voting for Midnight Blue, although I also really liked some of the others.

I would formally like to switch my vote to "three Sentinels." It is a truly an astounding and underrated composition. The Angle is amazing, the technical aspects of the picture however could use a little work. Keep up good work, and don't feel bad you weren't voted for, its hard to live up to Mobuchu no matter who you are.

I would formally like to switch my vote to "three Sentinels." It is a truly an astounding and underrated composition. The Angle is amazing, the technical aspects of the picture however could use a little work. Keep up good work, and don't feel bad you weren't voted for, its hard to live up to Mobuchu no matter who you are.

Archived