Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leslielee

Where should I live?

2 posts in this topic

I'm relocating with my company to the DFW area. The new site will most likely be in Westlake/Haslet area. I'm completely unfamiliar with the area, so I need some input on where I should live. I'm single female so safety is at the top of my priorities. I'm an urban chick from Miami so I'm hoping I can find plenty of nightlife, good dining and shopping. I'm looking for purchase/ not rental...and of course affordable but comfortable chic living (if there is such a thing). I know it sounds picky, but I need to be in a place that's up and coming. Any insight?

im sure your hear by now, but anywhere is good

haha

I'm relocating with my company to the DFW area. The new site will most likely be in Westlake/Haslet area. I'm completely unfamiliar with the area, so I need some input on where I should live. I'm single female so safety is at the top of my priorities. I'm an urban chick from Miami so I'm hoping I can find plenty of nightlife, good dining and shopping. I'm looking for purchase/ not rental...and of course affordable but comfortable chic living (if there is such a thing). I know it sounds picky, but I need to be in a place that's up and coming. Any insight?