The Alexander Condos

smeagolsfree

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's too bad. It appears to be a classic case of a great location and a bad developer(s). The little columns and pseudo-porticos on the side are something straight from the 70's on an old office building rehab. Unfortunately, the location will be the reason that these sell-out. LOL

Not only that, the grammar on their web site is incorrect...

"Our property is unique in design and gives all the amenities that makes life comfortable and luxurious."

I actually cannot even think of an appropriate comment for that! I am at a lost for words! My mind cannot think of a thing to say. The design is...well... is there an appropriate architectual definition of it? It reminds me ...of...well...I cannot say, but it is something...yet I cannot describe it. It is more of a lack of understanding, rather than a definition of what it is, or what it is not. So if there is no defintion, or no understanding, than does it actually exist? Hmm...I'll have to think about it, and then maybe I can actually describe it, but until I can describe it, I can't actually say what it is. So if I cannot say what it is, than can it be described?

If I cannot even conceptualize it, than I can't even begin to describe it, therefore I really do not have an opinion... :dunno:

I actually cannot even think of an appropriate comment for that! I am at a lost for words! My mind cannot think of a thing to say. The design is...well... is there an appropriate architectual definition of it? It reminds me ...of...well...I cannot say, but it is something...yet I cannot describe it. It is more of a lack of understanding, rather than a definition of what it is, or what it is not. So if there is no defintion, or no understanding, than does it actually exist? Hmm...I'll have to think about it, and then maybe I can actually describe it, but until I can describe it, I can't actually say what it is. So if I cannot say what it is, than can it be described?

If I cannot even conceptualize it, than I can't even begin to describe it, therefore I really do not have an opinion... :dunno:

What a joke. I can certainly see why all but one of these is still available. And I'm skeptical that the penthouse is really even sold. The West End (behind Walgreens) showed it's 6,000 sf penthouse as sold and a year later put it back on the market saying the developer/owner buying it had changed their mind. This project reminds me of a mini version of that one. There is certainly something to be said for presales.

Archived