Alpine

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It pains me to give you the answer fellow UPer for I know it shall drive a spear of sorrow through your heart. But the answer to your question is Kent Co's first Wal-Mart Supercenter. :cry:

Sure it has already been talked about, but what is going on behind Walmart and Sams club up on Alpine?? They are clearing a lot of land back there. Any photos or drawings. Thanks

Here's some photos of the construction site I took today. Its not pretty. In fact one could since the evilness of the place. Storm clouds swirled all around the construction site adding to the foreboding and eerie scene unfolding before my camera lens. Hapless. customers were milling in and out of the Sam's Club and the existing Wally World store like zombies, there lost souls adding fuel to the pending evil slowly gathering behind the two edifices of capitalism gone mad. Without further adduce, I present the site of the darkness about to befall Alpine Ave. and and the rest of Kent Co. This is to be the location of a new Wal-Mart Supercenter and its promise to wreck untold havoc upon any competitor who dares stand it its way.

The main drive and the gate into the construction site. With Sam's Club to the left and the existing Wally World to the right this scene very reminiscent to the gate leading into Dante's Hell.

maindriveis7.jpg

The construction site as viewed from Sam's Club's tire shop. Like oarsmen enslaved below decks of a Roman Imperial warship, these construction machines and their operators toil away at the relentless drum beat of Wal-Mart's year long construction schedule.

constructionsiteco5.jpg

The existing Wal-Mart. Evil and demented in its own right, this store knows not the terrifying monster that it is about to unleash and soon be sacrificed to.

existingwalmrtvc0.jpg

Here's some photos of the construction site I took today. Its not pretty. In fact one could since the evilness of the place. Storm clouds swirled all around the construction site adding to the foreboding and eerie scene unfolding before my camera lens......

Here's some photos of the construction site I took today. Its not pretty. In fact one could since the evilness of the place. Storm clouds swirled all around the construction site adding to the foreboding and eerie scene unfolding before my camera lens. Hapless. customers were milling in and out of the Sam's Club and the existing Wally World store like zombies, there lost souls adding fuel to the pending evil slowly gathering behind the two edifices of capitalism gone mad. Without further adduce, I present the site of the darkness about to befall Alpine Ave. and and the rest of Kent Co. This is to be the location of a new Wal-Mart Supercenter and its promise to wreck untold havoc upon any competitor who dares stand it its way.

The main drive and the gate into the construction site. With Sam's Club to the left and the existing Wally World to the right this scene very reminiscent to the gate leading into Dante's Hell.

The construction site as viewed from Sam's Club's tire shop. Like oarsmen enslaved below decks of a Roman Imperial warship, these construction machines and their operators toil away at the relentless drum beat of Wal-Mart's year long construction schedule.

The existing Wal-Mart. Evil and demented in its own right, this store knows not the terrifying monster that it is about to unleash and soon be sacrificed to.

Archived