The Gardens at Millenia Blvd

leclercnlakenona

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another project shot to hell. Another nail in my investment. Keep building those "upscale" apartments around Millenia, that will change the area for the better. Millienium Parc retail area seems like the same as the Gardens, nice proposals, but dead in the water. This is NOT what I thought Orlando was going to be when I moved here.

• 8 months later...

Another project shot to hell. Another nail in my investment. Keep building those "upscale" apartments around Millenia, that will change the area for the better. Millienium Parc retail area seems like the same as the Gardens, nice proposals, but dead in the water. This is NOT what I thought Orlando was going to be when I moved here.

I just check http://www.leroyalusa.com/ and it is coming Late 2008!!!! oh wait that past..... :(

^^

speaking of projects shot to hell or thought to have or good candidates to get shot to hell, Village at Lake Lilly at Lake Ave & 17/92 is huge and almost done-- at the sidewalk facade with interior bldgs still being built out. wow. it looks fantastic.

• 1 month later...

^^

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this project is still alive, being that it is part of or associated with Millenia. That is good news.

This is one of two projects I am earnestly waiting on-- the other is I-Drive's The Square.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

This project has morphed into a big box store (Costco), and another big space (Academy Sports).  A few smaller out-parcels I think, and an expansion of the apartment community that was begun at JYP & Millennia Blvd.; maybe its a different company; but it is visible from I-4.  There's a school there too I think.

Archived