Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

Chinese Development company looks to Nashville

4 posts in this topic

Thanks to Richard Lawson for getting this to the free site at the Nashville Post. I saw this on the Post website last week and was very curious as to what the story was.

http://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2007/5/3...op_in_nashville

I think this continues to show the international interest Nashville is drawing. I speculate that there are many other companies and interest looking to the Nashville market as investment opportunities. We are at the beginning of a trend of investment that is going to continue for some time maybe for decades in the Nashville area. My advice now is buy land and keep buying land. Wish I could afford a few hundred acres. It will not take long for investments to pay off.

Wow! Amazing! Beleive me, this would be absolutely huge, if the Chinese decide to invest here. They usually invest in a big way, and they're flush with cash.

Wow! Amazing! Beleive me, this would be absolutely huge, if the Chinese decide to invest here. They usually invest in a big way, and they're flush with cash.

I had heard a rumor about 2 years ago that the Chinese were buying hundreds of acres for an industrial airpark like Alliance outside of Ft. Worth, but that was the only time I'd heard it. It was from a quasi-knowledgeable source who happened to be right about several projects in the past.

I realize Richard's article specifies lifestyle communities, but that was an interesting rumor nonetheless.