Gotham Ventures condos Division south of Wealthy

Beavis

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The project looks to be great.

This might be me not knowing what's going on, but what's up with all the Gotham City, Batman, and Joker branding? Am I the only one that thinks someones branding their company on a protected image is a little futile?

The project looks to be great.

This might be me not knowing what's going on, but what's up with all the Gotham City, Batman, and Joker branding? Am I the only one that thinks someones branding their company on a protected image is a little futile?

The wife and I went on the tour last night, and this is the first location that we stopped at. We were very impressed. If you are into more of a rough, urban look with lots of character, this is your kind of place. It is not a white box like Riverhouse or Tallhouse. It is not a large community like Union Square or Boardwalk. But it is unique in an up and coming neighborhood with a lot of potential. They did a fantastic job in keeping a lot of the elements of the existing structure, and building on it from there. My wife was so impressed, that she said that she could see herself moving into a place like this. This is high praise from a lifelong suburbanite.

These were my favorite of the whole Parade, as I tend to favor smaller developments and a more raw loft look. The price was great for what you get (2 story, 2BD over 1300 sq. ft. for around 186k for a white box, and around 215k to finish out, IIRC), but I don't have enough courage to put that kind of money in an area separated from downtown by so many shelters and soup kitchens; I think you'd run into many problems trying to resell it unless the surrounding area improved drastically.

These were my favorite of the whole Parade, as I tend to favor smaller developments and a more raw loft look. The price was great for what you get (2 story, 2BD over 1300 sq. ft. for around 186k for a white box, and around 215k to finish out, IIRC), but I don't have enough courage to put that kind of money in an area separated from downtown by so many shelters and soup kitchens; I think you'd run into many problems trying to resell it unless the surrounding area improved drastically.

On the Parade, the owner showed us his unit and his business partner's unit, which were both finished. Hopefully they'll put up pictures of those soon; the spaces are very cool, so I'd imagine it could only help sales. The other two units, which are currently for sale, are just framed right now; the owner even said they built a wooden staircase to the second floor of the units just for the Parade, so they could take people on a tour of the unsold units. They also have not yet built the deck (to go on the back of the building), which I assume they will do when they have a buyer.

Archived