Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgphi85

Summer job?

4 posts in this topic

Hi- I am currently a student at Florida State. I am in a tight spot with money and desperately need a job. However, I will be leaving Tallahassee at the begining of August so I'll only be able to work for a little under two months. Does anyone know of places that would be willing to hire for that amount of time? Or suggestions of places I could look into? I am looking to work about 15 hours a week. Thank you so much!

:yahoo: Welcome to UrbanPlanet{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}Tallahassee cgphi85 :yahoo:

Here is my suggestion. Try a restaurant where you can earn some tips. Places like Teds, Harry's Downtown, Cafe Hustons would be good places to start. But I'd also not tell anyone that you're only looking to work 2 months. If they ask, just say you'd like to stay as long as you can.

Try a temp agency. They are made for people in situations like yours (only being able to work for a limited amount of time).

Hi- I am currently a student at Florida State. I am in a tight spot with money and desperately need a job. However, I will be leaving Tallahassee at the begining of August so I'll only be able to work for a little under two months. Does anyone know of places that would be willing to hire for that amount of time? Or suggestions of places I could look into? I am looking to work about 15 hours a week. Thank you so much!