Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smcbride11

2007 Property Tax Assessments

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone received or have any experience with fighting the new real estate tax assessments?

They state that the assessed rate is valid market rate as of 12/31/06... but the P&S i signed a month after that is for a full $30,000 below the assessed rate - clearly, one of us is badly misled and I know it's not me.

Anyone know how likely it is that the assessed value of my house can be dropped at the "appeal" meeting?

Has anyone received or have any experience with fighting the new real estate tax assessments?

They state that the assessed rate is valid market rate as of 12/31/06... but the P&S i signed a month after that is for a full $30,000 below the assessed rate - clearly, one of us is badly misled and I know it's not me.

Anyone know how likely it is that the assessed value of my house can be dropped at the "appeal" meeting?