NFL Network & Comcast

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I ditched Comcast (then called Time Warner) 2 years ago and got Directv.

Talk about night and day!

In the 2 years of service we have only lost our signal for a total of 3 hours. 3 hours over a 2 year timeframe is incredible.

When a really heavy rain comes to town the signal is lost for only the length of time that it is around, when it leaves the signal returns.

Cable went out at all times of day regardless of weather and their customer service was/is/will forever be a joke.

I saw a Comcast truck out in my neighborhood the other day and i asked the guy if he was installing or disconnecting service and he told me that he is doing disconnects moreso than installations. By a 3 to 1 margin.

Directv and Dishnetwork are making out like gangbusters and Comcast is losing its shirt.

You may be happy for the Comcast people for getting the NFL network but we with satellite have had it for at least 2 years.

Just taking an easy shot at Comcast,

Mudbugger

• 2 weeks later...
My wife and I ditched Comcast (then called Time Warner) 2 years ago and got Directv.

Talk about night and day!

In the 2 years of service we have only lost our signal for a total of 3 hours. 3 hours over a 2 year timeframe is incredible.

When a really heavy rain comes to town the signal is lost for only the length of time that it is around, when it leaves the signal returns.

Cable went out at all times of day regardless of weather and their customer service was/is/will forever be a joke.

I saw a Comcast truck out in my neighborhood the other day and i asked the guy if he was installing or disconnecting service and he told me that he is doing disconnects moreso than installations. By a 3 to 1 margin.

Directv and Dishnetwork are making out like gangbusters and Comcast is losing its shirt.

You may be happy for the Comcast people for getting the NFL network but we with satellite have had it for at least 2 years.

Just taking an easy shot at Comcast,

Mudbugger

I remember CableVision of Shreveport. :) I lived in Bossier then, but I remember my aunt and grandparents had that service.

I've heard bad things about Comcast but it's nationwide. I deal with satellite sales offices in other states on a daily basis and some of them use Comcast for their internet/email and have had problems.

Archived