Water Festival at Riverside Park

June 16, Clean Water Action is hosting a concert in Riverside Park to raise awareness of various water issues in the area. Many cool bands are scheduled to perform. (I misplaced my flyer, so I'll repost with the details soon).

Also, I'm trying to find a bicycle advocacy group that does bike valet/corrals. There was one at Festival (probably organized by Festival) and one at Garagefest. Anyone know anything about that?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
June 16, Clean Water Action is hosting a concert in Riverside Park to raise awareness of various water issues in the area. Many cool bands are scheduled to perform. (I misplaced my flyer, so I'll repost with the details soon).

Also, I'm trying to find a bicycle advocacy group that does bike valet/corrals. There was one at Festival (probably organized by Festival) and one at Garagefest. Anyone know anything about that?

I stopped by the Water Festival this evening after closing IGE (apparently Bizarre Bazaar folk did not stray far from the event). Checked out the tables, said hi to a few folk, then sat for awhile and listened to some good music and important information. They announced the winner of a video contest on mining the UP (see: savethewildup.org). The winner was a local from GR

Archived