Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tallguy76

Water Festival at Riverside Park

5 posts in this topic

June 16, Clean Water Action is hosting a concert in Riverside Park to raise awareness of various water issues in the area. Many cool bands are scheduled to perform. (I misplaced my flyer, so I'll repost with the details soon).

Also, I'm trying to find a bicycle advocacy group that does bike valet/corrals. There was one at Festival (probably organized by Festival) and one at Garagefest. Anyone know anything about that?

I'm sure Veloise can give you all the details you'd ever need for things of the bicycle sort.

June 16, Clean Water Action is hosting a concert in Riverside Park to raise awareness of various water issues in the area. Many cool bands are scheduled to perform. (I misplaced my flyer, so I'll repost with the details soon).

Also, I'm trying to find a bicycle advocacy group that does bike valet/corrals. There was one at Festival (probably organized by Festival) and one at Garagefest. Anyone know anything about that?

June 16, Clean Water Action is hosting a concert in Riverside Park to raise awareness of various water issues in the area. Many cool bands are scheduled to perform. <snip>

I stopped by the Water Festival this evening after closing IGE (apparently Bizarre Bazaar folk did not stray far from the event). Checked out the tables, said hi to a few folk, then sat for awhile and listened to some good music and important information. They announced the winner of a video contest on mining the UP (see: savethewildup.org). The winner was a local from GR