Environmental Review Process, etc. Overwhelming . . .

I am in beginning stages of development in California. I just learned that the environmental review process is quite onerous and expensive (one book I purchased said up to $250k for the studies before you even start any development).

Does anyone know about this or have any ideas where to go for more information? I hired a land use consultant but I haven't even heard mention of this issue up until now.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I did some research and am in the process of getting quotes.

I think I must not understand the culture of this board . . . I am suspecting perhaps it is to share theoretical ideas and is maybe more for armchair discussion than to be a resource for practical concerns.

I guess I will find out.

The few questions I have asked have been pretty much completely ignored.

Ok, I did some research and am in the process of getting quotes.

I think I must not understand the culture of this board . . . I am suspecting perhaps it is to share theoretical ideas and is maybe more for armchair discussion than to be a resource for practical concerns.

I guess I will find out.

The few questions I have asked have been pretty much completely ignored.

Archived