Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beukeboom

El Chico's

Beukeboom    0

Driving north on Monroe I noticed the El Chico's sign missing and the restaurant obviously closed? I seem to remember it being up and running last week. Is it out of business? Or temporarily closed for remodeling?

^ isn't it okay to have current topics in their own thread sometimes? they can always be deleted/merged later... sometime it's hard to know whats going on in a 50 page thread. just my 2 cents. :)

Florida    0
^ isn't it okay to have current topics in their own thread sometimes? they can always be deleted/merged later... sometime it's hard to know whats going on in a 50 page thread. just my 2 cents. :)

Florida    0

Yeah... I figure of the 353 Threads we have... your topic should be covered. If not, just make sure its a major thing before creating the thread.

For instance, say a developer today decides he wants to bring a theme park to Tallahassee... that's a new thread. Piper decides they want Tallahassee... we've already got a thread for that... Cheesecake Factory is coming to Tallahassee tomorrow.... we've got a thread for that... Poonther wants to know what type of automobiles Tallahassee prefers... create that thread in the off-topic. A proposal to bring a new highrise building downtown.... new thread in general forum.

Just trying keep things organized and neat. The less clutter, the better. And remember, when in doubt, do a quick search at the bottom of the page.