Your favorite area grocery store

kayman

Area's most frequently used grocer  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is most frequented grocery store?

• Wal-Mart Supercenter/Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market
    • Publix
    • Bruno's/Vincent's Market
    • Winn-Dixie
    • Food World
    • Western Supermarket
    • Whole Foods
    • SuperTarget/Target
    • Food Land
    • Other

I just want to have some fun and let's discuss our likes and dislikes about our area's choices of grocery stores. Who do you want to see make an expansion into the region also.

I'll start with myself: I like SuperTarget, Publix. Publix has some very engaging employees that knows their jobs. I usually frequent Publix and sometimes Winn-Dixie when I can't find what I'm looking for at SuperTarget. I also like SuperTarget because I have yet to find an expired food product still on their shelves like Wal-Mart, and it is more a one-stop shop when I am in a rush. <_<

I dislike Wal-Mart because of what is said above about expired food item still on the shelf like A'OK, discontinuity of them carrying favorite products like a certain favor of ice cream and salad dressing. Food World (FoodMax) is way too high for the little they have in their store nearest me.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I just moved back to Birmingham after being away for about 8 years. I was so flippin happy to see Birmingham now has Publix!!!!!!

No grocery store anywhere better than Publix.

Bright, Clean, Friendly employees, and the prices are just right without having to be hounded about a membership club card.

My wife and I just moved back to Birmingham after being away for about 8 years. I was so flippin happy to see Birmingham now has Publix!!!!!!

No grocery store anywhere better than Publix.

Bright, Clean, Friendly employees, and the prices are just right without having to be hounded about a membership club card.

Archived