Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nuplanner

New vid

5 posts in this topic

I don't know how many have heard of this video, but I just found out about it. Its called Sprawling from Grace, Driven to Madness.

Here is a link to the promo

I guess no one wanted talk about this. Anyway, I bought the dvd. They changed the title to transit oriented developments, reshaping the american city. It was a hour long and was a good vid. I enjoyed it eventho I am a big supporter of TOD's.

It might help if you could give more of a description and a summary of the video. Forumers tend to avoid topics constructed this way as it looks like stuff from one of our spammers. Thanks for posting it. It might also work in the Urban Discussion section of UrbanPlanet.

I don't know how many have heard of this video, but I just found out about it. Its called Sprawling from Grace, Driven to Madness.

Here is a link to the promo

Thanks Mr. Edwards. You posted some info on my families blog about a month ago. I have emailed you twice and have not heard anything as of late. AIA denver must have told me the wrong thing than. I like this dvd, but can't wait for your latest release called sprawling from grace, driven to maddness.

thanks