Portland

ZachariahDaMan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great to see the Riverwalk done. Portland is a cool little town, made even more interesting because of its river topography. It's seeing new growth and interest as a commuter town, because of its location relatively midway between Lansing and Grand Rapids.

• 2 weeks later...

Hooray for Portland! Born and raised in the city of two rivers, I love to see it gaining popularity as a haven for families that have ties to either Lansing or my GR. I would've like to have seen some shots of the new city hall, the library (beautiful), or St. Patrick's Church. Either way, thanks for the shots.

Check out Portland's Riverfest held every August(I think)... great times

My mom's family is one of the staple "big" families in Portland, and all 9 of my aunts/uncles passed through St. Patricks school. My grandparents still live on their farm just outside of town. Portland is a really neat town with the nicest people I've ever known. If I was to choose any small town to live in, this would be it. Great location, great people, and great history.

Hooray for Portland! Born and raised in the city of two rivers, I love to see it gaining popularity as a haven for families that have ties to either Lansing or my GR. I would've like to have seen some shots of the new city hall, the library (beautiful), or St. Patrick's Church. Either way, thanks for the shots.

Check out Portland's Riverfest held every August(I think)... great times

Archived