• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Considering that it won't be seen by anyone except employees of City Hall, CNL, and drivers on the 408, and take into consideration that they didn't have funding to go taller, what do you want? I think they did a decent job of incorporating the curve of the 408 off ramp and included another curve giving the illusion that it curves even more. Yes, in some ways it is sterile looking like a hospital, but it is our utility company. Well, it's my utility company and I don't really want to see them get too extravagant on my dime. I do wonder how much good those solar panels will do, though. Enough to power even one floor during the day?

• 3 months later...

I like the old building & feel that it represents a style of 1960's architecture that it would be good to keep at least one example of in DTO, seeing as we have so few styles represented as it is.

I hope whoever buys it doesn't do anything to it other that change the roof sign.

I like the old building & feel that it represents a style of 1960's architecture that it would be good to keep at least one example of in DTO, seeing as we have so few styles represented as it is.

I hope whoever buys it doesn't do anything to it other that change the roof sign.

Archived