Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KAjunRaider

What Does Everyone think about the M'boro Greenway?

5 posts in this topic

I think it's wonderful. Was there the other day-- during the week-- and I bet I saw over 500 different folks using it.

It is a boon to our city. What a great way to add to the "quality of life" here, and cut down on medical costs due to all the exercise (long-term).

Once they get all of accesses built, and the extension to Barfield, it will be among the best East of the Mississippi (Florida has some great Greenways, as well).

I use the greenway lots when the days are longer. Schedule makes it hard during the winter months, but i really enjoy using it when i can.

Edited by MurfRez

I have noticed it when I've been through Murfreesboro, but is there a web site or comprehensive map online. I would like to try it, but I just don't know where the start/end points are and what ponts of interest it passes along the way...

The Greenway is fantastic! I use it just about everyday. I can't wait till they connect it to the Smyrna system. Anyway, here are a couple of websites with all the information you need concerning the Greenway.

http://www.rutherfordchamber.org/cvb/visit...ee/greenway.php

http://www.murfreesborotn.gov/government/p...ec/greenway.htm

Edited by Justiceham

here a couple of websites with all the information you need concerning the Greenway.

Thanks!