Google Earth

I dont know if any of you have google earth or not, but I've been bored today and doing some really simple models of some downtown buildings. I was wondering if they were showing up on Google Earth for anyone else that has 3D buildings enabled?

Thanks!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know if any of you have google earth or not, but I've been bored today and doing some really simple models of some downtown buildings. I was wondering if they were showing up on Google Earth for anyone else that has 3D buildings enabled?

Thanks!

1. U need to click Icon(Blue House) to open window

2. Click on Link for Name of Building

3. Window will pop up under the Earth Google Window

4. Click the Download "Google Earth" Button to download the file to your CPU

5. Open the File when Download Completed

6. It will show up as it's done!

Hope this will help you!

That's weird. I'm only getting one... I wonder if I did something wrong. I go back and check the download site and it all has them in the right locations.

I'm wondering how you get them to just show up on anyone's google earth without having to download them...

That's weird. I'm only getting one... I wonder if I did something wrong. I go back and check the download site and it all has them in the right locations.

I'm wondering how you get them to just show up on anyone's google earth without having to download them...

Archived