Predators, Sounds, and the death of Downtown?

SoundScan

I am going to diasgree with your thoughts on Balsille. I think he wants to win now, but can't keep his mouth or actions quiet long enough to get the things done that he want to. I think he will never close on this deal as the NHL is already backing him nto a corner. He is not on the agenda today at the last scheduled Board of Governers meeting and his MOU with Liepold only runs until the 30th. I am sure they can extend it, but IMO the chance that the NHL votes in favor of him moving the franchise now is slim to none and that will not please him at all.

P.S. under the status quo we probably would not have resigned either Kimmo or Hartnell as they are demanding (and getting) more money than they are worth. We have talent that is capable of filling those holes and hopefully we can sign a few free agents for this season.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived