monsoon

Welcome

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, there is currently a forum bug with certain mod powers, so I won't be able to move any threads. The problem is being worked on, but I'm not sure how long it will take. Thanks for your patience! :)

Alright folks, that bug was taken care of and I have moved most of the Jackson threads into the new forum. If you find any other threads that need to be moved from the main Mississippi forum, please let me know! I'll be back a bit later to take care of it. :thumbsup:

NCB, consider moving the following threads to the new Jackson forum:

• TWO LAKES PROJECT

• 2006 MAL'S ST PADDY PARADE

• JACKSON ALTERNATIVE NEWSPAPER

Taken care of! Thanks!

Congratulations to all the forumers of Jackson in getting thier own forum, and thanks also to staff members Metro.M and NCB, enjoy!! :thumbsup:

Any ideas or input from anyone about what you would like to see in the Jackson sub-forum? I'd love to see it really take off, but I know that these things take time and effort. We could add a dining and nightlife thread, perhaps, or even a political thread. I don't want this to be seen as "competition" for the excellent Jackson Free Press by any means, but I'd love to see us grow. Ideas?

Edited by tombarnes