Whitewater Rafting center

Larryfla

I am really surprised that there isn't more comment on the Whitewater Rafting Center in Charlotte. It is a fantastic place. The only problem was that finding it was ridiculously hard. But, once there, it was worth it. I assumed that it was just a so so attraction that would be a waste of money. Boy was I wrong. The rafts were full and watching people actually wipe out was highly entertaining. If you haven't been, by all means go. You will be pleased.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the place is amazing, outstanding, well worth the money. the first time we went we were HOOKED. i've sent a couple friends out just to scout the place in hopes they would want to join us for a group outing. they went skeptical, came back hooked as well.

we also rented mountain bikes out there -- the trails were a lot of fun, the bikes in great shape and only $25 for 2 hours.

Archived