Twelve oaks expansion

Joe123

Has anybody heard anything about putting in a Cheesecake Factory in the new wing at twelve oaks?? I've heard lots of rumors but no confirmation. The expansion has space for 2 restaurants; neither have been announced yet. I also wonder if Mall at Partridge Creek may get one.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome!!

The Cheesecake Factory rumor was just a radio announcement (no article, nothing confirmed), and nothing came out of it. Just like how a week ago, Macy's was considering Downtown and nothing came out of it. But who knows, the mall nor the Factory ever denied it.

Awhile ago, there was confirmation in a letter sent from the Cheesecake Factory (with Detroit origins, btw) that they were not interested in opening any new restaurants in Michigan at this time, although that doesn't mean there can't be one here in the future.

Personally, I find the Cheesecake factory's food on the dinner menu to be average. It's just a bit overhyped, that's all. However, their cheesecake is very delicious. You can buy it at many restaurants in the Ann Arbor area. You can't taste the difference from one fresh from the restaurant, and one that has probably been shipped.

Off the top of my head, Za's Italian Eatery on East U in Ann Arbor has deserts from CF.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived