• The Boulevard Company
    • Conformity Corporation
    • Boulevard Centro
    • Tuscan Development
    • The Drakeford Company
    • Crosland
    • Citiline Development
    • Other (please specify)

I know on this site there are a few developers whose projects stand out to everybody. So, I was trying to get a general consensus from UP on who is our favorite urban Charlotte developer. The basis for the poll is to determine who is Charlotte's most responsible and well respected developer when it comes to urban infill and design, green features, and historic preservation. The poll will also focus more on low and mid-rise developments rather than high-rise condos going up.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was browsing Urban Planet, and came across this project in Nashville. The developer is none other than Charlotte's own Crosland. Is anyone aware of the reasoning as to why they are turning out urban infill in Nashville yet in their home town, they are content to boast about some massive suburban development around an intersection that didn't even exist 7 years ago......

griffin_plaza_rendering.jpg

Hopefully they have something like this in mind for The Arbors apartments on N. Graham or the strip center/old HQ down by Queen Park.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived