Verizon Regular Parking vs. Premier

PwC Keith

This is my first trip to Verizon. Can anyone give me the benefits of paying an additional $20 for premier parking to a concert at Verizon. I planning to go up early and tailgate. Either way is fine with me, but if its just as fun to stay in the regular free parking than I'll just do that. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is my first trip to Verizon. Can anyone give me the benefits of paying an additional $20 for premier parking to a concert at Verizon. I planning to go up early and tailgate. Either way is fine with me, but if its just as fun to stay in the regular free parking than I'll just do that. Thanks in advance.

PwC, your timing is amazing! We just bought Premier Parking for the first time for the Rush concert this past Monday, and all of us thought it was the biggest rip off we ever experienced at Verizon. We thought we would get in and out faster, but it actually took longer than the regular parking spaces. It also was not necessarily closer to the entrance gate either.

We have been to many, many concerts at Verizon and have parked in the "free" (and I use the term loosely) parking section and always had a wonderful time tailgating without any bad experiences.

We will never spend $20 on Premier Parking at Verizon again.

Thanks Wrangler. Your response is very appreciated and echoed by a few people I've talked to in the last hour. Looks like I'll be headed to the Free parking (included in my ticket price :) ) and get loosened up for the Toby Keith concert. Thanks again and maybe I'll see you in the free parking area at a future concert.

Back when it was still Blockbuster Pavilion, I worked security there for a couple of summers. It is NOT worth the extra money for "better" parking, believe me. In fact, if you come in just after the opening act goes offstage, you can usually drive straight up to the premier section without paying because the parking attendants eventually go away. But in any case, you are basically paying not to have to walk a hundred yards or so.

Archived