Steve Padilla

The mods closed it in the other section stating this board was for information, I feel this is information people need to know. If you dont tell people they might have to deal with these people then they might get the same reactions I have gotten.

I figured I would share this information with you nice folks.

Ok I listed some property for sale.

I got a solicitation from a local real estate company.

Of course I used craigslist: and selected

Quote:

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

So here is the first reply i received:

Hello my name is Steve Padilla. I'm a local investor in Tallahassee. I saw your add listing and I wanted to see if you were interested in potentially lease purchasing your home or financing your home creatively. I can explain several ways in which I can purchase your home and give you immediate relief from the burden of selling your home. Please give me a call ... 850-294-4663

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then I got an email from him saying this:'

You are soooooo slick XX... lets just put it this way I've done my own research and two can play this game. I've noticed you put my information out for solicitation. Give my regards to Brandi for me in your doublewide and shave that ugly beard. You stupid fudge!!! your fudgeing with a man that knows what you know...plus more. By the way, how's my real-estate license removal process going???

• 1 month later...
Then I of course emailed it to the Tallahassee board of realtors and got a reply from them saying what this realtor is doing is not unethical. Guess Calling someone a redneck would have nothing to do with a racist comment and would not be considered unethical.

Archived