Quincy, Florida

Florida

Bainbridge does have some nice older homes and older bldgs in the downtown area. I've not been up there in ages.

Havana is cool too and a great choice. I'd like to see what's up w/St. Marks this summer especially since they were hurt so bad by Dennis a few years ago. And as always, Monticello is a nice historic gem to see. Crawfordville would be my last choice just b/c strip centers and big box stores don't interest me that much, however I am a picture junkie and anything you put up, I'll view and appreciate.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Remember the Horse Racing Track and Card Room they proposed for Jefferson County? It was voted down by the Jeff. County Commission and the citizens were in an uproar. Well seems like the same team has taken the idea and moved it over to Gadsden County. They are proposing to do the same operation for the Gretna/Greensboro/FL 12 which is Exit #175. At this time, there seems to be much less opposition to the project here than there was to the east.

Gadsden Horse Track

Remember the Horse Racing Track and Card Room they proposed for Jefferson County? It was voted down by the Jeff. County Commission and the citizens were in an uproar. Well seems like the same team has taken the idea and moved it over to Gadsden County. They are proposing to do the same operation for the Gretna/Greensboro/FL 12 which is Exit #175. At this time, there seems to be much less opposition to the project here than there was to the east.

Gadsden Horse Track

Archived