IN PROGRESS: WaterPlace | Intercontinental

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice shots of Providence, but I'm more interested in the rest of your album, miklos. You get around, don't you? And it's clear, not only from the content of your photos, but also from the places you choose to travel, that you love older architecture. I admire that.

• 1 month later...

My wife and were walking around downtown last night and noticed that the stairs leading to the area between the buildings was open. There is a circle for vehicles to turn around and a fair amount of sidewalk space. It is obviously a work in progress but has the effect of a courtyard in the midst of the three highrises. Looks promising.

• 2 weeks later...
My wife and were walking around downtown last night and noticed that the stairs leading to the area between the buildings was open. There is a circle for vehicles to turn around and a fair amount of sidewalk space. It is obviously a work in progress but has the effect of a courtyard in the midst of the three highrises. Looks promising.

Archived