IF? The Price is Right

gatoremt

Hey All, I am starting a new topic. I have a 2005 Toyota Highlander For Sale. It is black with leather seat. It is fully loaded and has a V6 engine. I have it listed on Car soup. I am asking $20,000 for it. The Kelly Blue Book suggested retail is $22.275.

Thanks,

Marshall

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a few pictures of the the Highlander. If anyone would like more please let mw know. It has been driven by my wife. We bought it used from Legacy Toyota. My Mom owned the Highlander first and bought it brand new. She traded it in and we went and bought it.

Main.jpg

front.jpg

speed.jpg

Radio.jpg

trunk.jpg

back.jpg

I love Toyota's! The Highlander is a unique Toyota product. It was the first vehicle in the Toyota lineup that was actually a Luxury Vehicle first (Lexus) before becoming a Toyota. Highlanders tend to get better gas mileage than most other SUVs, I'm assuming this would not be considered a cross over SUV. And they are built on a Camry plat form, giving them a smoother, more comfortable ride than most other vehicles in its class. I have a Camry myself, but I came very close to getting a highlander. I love the color of this one.

Oh yea. This is our 2nd Highlander. We love this SUV. It does get ok gas mileage. The one we had before was a 4 cyn. and it got a lot better mileage. It is a very good ride. We will probable get another one in the future. I would suggest a Highlander to anyone. They are on the Camry frame. It is front wheel drive. Our drove a lot better when we put new tires on it a few month back. You could not go wrong if you got one in the near future.

Archived