Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pyaxi

Missouri Crime Lab

12 posts in this topic

Proposed, Approved, Dropped, Revived, Dropped, Revived! They're are going to do it, finally.

Yeah I remember people saying "It doesn't say 'Ozarks' " ?!?!

I can't believe it! After all the commotion about this thing and they were denied funding, then approved, then denied, then approved again. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a loophole in the funding and couldn't do it. Isn't this building off of Benton right before the bridge starts.

I can't believe it! After all the commotion about this thing and they were denied funding, then approved, then denied, then approved again. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a loophole in the funding and couldn't do it. Isn't this building off of Benton right before the bridge starts.

Ok, I think I found a building, but doesn't say anything name on building. It's just next north of JVIC, I already took the photos... I'll put this up at really late at night.

Sorry for really late to post this up, I just never got time to put this on. :wacko:

I'm hoping this is right building.

SCL6-1.jpg

SCL6-2.jpg

SCL6.jpg

Ingore that old images above posts....

I think I found this building! It's next to the bridge..

spfdcrimelab9.09.jpg

I was wondering what was going on with that building, now I know. Cool location.

Finally! I found a fresh rendering picture of this building!

missouricrimelab.jpg

BTW, slyder1, I made a mistake... shouldn't be Springfield Crime Lab... it is Missouri Crime Lab. Can you revise the title post? Thanks!

Finally! I found a fresh rendering picture of this building!

missouricrimelab.jpg

BTW, slyder1, I made a mistake... shouldn't be Springfield Crime Lab... it is Missouri Crime Lab. Can you revise the title post? Thanks!

Updates Missouri Crime Lab Construction

MCL7162008.jpg

Looks like they will be done with the out portion fairly soon. Ya' know I just realized how many projects are being completed in downtown Springfiel this year, it's like it's never ending. That's fine with me.