South Carolina questions

debee2000

2 questions for South Carolina

• Hubby was wondering if South Carolina is a Dry State for Sunday (no alcohol on sundays). Now I never heard of that one before but I guess I could TRY TRY TRY to obstain.

• On Sunday, do the stores not open or most stores close real early? We don't have a whole lot of that in WI but I can see that some Southern States do have that.

Thanks for the help!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on what part of the state you are in I think. Here some of the grocery stores are open 24/7 and you can buy alcohol 24/7 as well. Retail outlets hours are about the same all week some staying open later on FRI/SAT. I know further out in the burbs at my brothers place they have shortened hours on Sunday but they don't have any alcohol sales restrictions.

Well when you are used to doing your grocery shopping or need something from a store (or getting ready for a cookout or party) and forgot items and the stores are closed it just adds to the stress of life.

Archived